Migration of Emotion (org. No. 919480270 registered in Norway) by Gabriela Sirbu is responsible for storage and processing of personal data in the business.
The company is responsible for:
- Contacts with customers and suppliers
- Registered attendants to public events
Examples of treatment activities are:
- Register new clients
- Advertising of public events
Personal data processed and stored are:
- Ordinary personal information such as name and date of birth
- Contact details such as e-mail, telephone number and organization number
All treatment activities have a legal basis for treatment, for example:
- To comply with the agreement with clients
- Explicit consent if needed
- To comply with a legal obligation the business is subject to, for example, storage because of statutory rules for accounting matters.
- To safeguard the legitimate interests of the business (assuming the interests of individuals, safeguard), for example, to defend a legal claim.
Individuals can at any time:
- Withdraw consent for treatment-based treatment activities
- Get access to their personal data
- Change their personal information
- Request of their personal information to be removed from our system
- End the contractual relationship
Storage time for personal data
The company retains personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfill treatment purpose. Basically, data is deleted when an agreement is terminated. Statutory rules, such as storage for accounting purposes, and other legal matters.
Commitments may make it necessary to store personal data for a longer period of time. Still storage can also occur when necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the business, such as asserting or defending legal claims.
The protection of personal data is of great importance to the business and it is ensured any time that personal data is protected against accidental change, deletion or disclosure to unauthorized parties.
Transfer of personal data
The company may disclose personal data to data processing providers who provide services for business. The data processors will only use personal data for the purpose they were collected for and to perform the services of the business. Disclosure of personal data to authorities occur only in accordance with law and current regulations. Other extradition is happening only after written instructions and consent of the data subject.
The company uses the following data processors:
- Conta Invoice for customer register, finance and accounting
- Mål regnsakap as an accountant
- Yahoo and Gmail for email
- Simplero for Web hosting
- FaceBook Messenger
Right of appeal
If you believe that our business’s processing of personal data is contrary to relevant you have the right to submit a complaint to the company directly to The Data Inspectorate or other relevant supervisory authority.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 004791354412.